Sunday, June 29, 2014

day by day


Time pass day by day, I'm living a housewife life now days.
I had gave birth to a baby girl name Xameleen on 6th April 2014. 
I didn't went to college, I didn't continue my college life why ?
I need to take care of my little girl, since i gave birth to her.
I had the responsibility to take care of her no matter how.

Lots of people asked me, will I continue my studies.
I myself dunno either, maybe yes and maybe no.
If i wanna continue studies it will be 2 to 3 years later.
Or maybe i will just work.

During the labor period



It was around 8a.m. i start to feel the paining then I had my breakfast and shower before enter the labor room. My stomach had been paining for 4 hours before i delivering. The pain were extremely pain. I had been given gas to numb my body and given a injection at my butt to reduce the pain. During the pain the nurse were there to keep check on me and they insert their hand into my vagina to know how many cm had it open. They will insert one finger at the first time,then the will insert two to three finger in the second time till they could insert five fingers. After they were able to insert five fingers then the doctor will come and help me to labor my baby.


At the labor time I need to hold at the handle to push my baby out and place both of my leg at the leg holder. During the labor doctor cut my vagina so the baby would be able to come out and after cutting and pushing my baby girl Xameleen was deliver on 6th April 2014, at 13:14 p.m. and her weight was 3.210 kilometer. It was a healthy and beautiful little girl. After finish labor the doctor stitch me up and I could feel the pain when she was stitching it. After giving birth I was so dizzy and feel so weak and I rest at the labor room for two hours. I was glad that my husband was there with me and my family were outside the labor room.


My little baby Xameleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment