Sunday, June 25, 2017

how had you been?




How were you ? had you been in a depressed situation lately ? 

Must be tough for you as well , we both work hard for our future to make it better and seems nothing gone well yet. I knew that your family is having so many problems lately but I couldn't really help you out and make you more frustrating.I'm sorry that you need to gone through this but we will work it out together alright ?

Sorry not to be able to let you share all your problems in mind, I knew that I'll always say it out to my parents and make you not believe in me and not telling me anything after everything happens. I might not be the kind of perfect wife that would think of what problems that you're facing and hows your situation. I'm still learning to be a good and understanding wife that could help you out in everything.


You had decided to work your friend area as I'm worried there's something might happen to you and what am I and Xameleen going to do after that...... Thats a lots of things I'm worrying bout you , afraid that one day our relationship is going further and further T^T Its nit easy for us to go through all of this problems that had happens to us. 


I believe that the day will come to us, I'll always love you and Xameleen as i do always and do believe you do the same as I. I believe it'll always been "a rainbow after the rain" . I love you bapier, really do, I'll do my best to make us better in the future and lesser quarrel. 




Emma Mama,
always love you as I do 











No comments:

Post a Comment